TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The guest acquire a room, after the hotel confirmed the availability and booking of a particular room in writing.
1. Arrival and departure
Check in: after 14:00
Check out: before 12:00
After that time the hotel can charge 50 % of the agreed price of the room for the additional use of the room up until 18:00, and 100 % from 18:00.
If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation prior to your arrival. Early check-ins and late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
A 50% deposit is required on booking to secure the rooms and taken online using your credit or debit card. The balance is payable on departure by card or in cash.
Our cancellation policy: if you cancel 30 days before arrival date, your 80% of deposit is refunded. If you cancel less than 30 days but more than 7 days, 50% of your deposit is refunded. If you cancel less than 7 days before arrival, full payment will be taken and deposit is nonrefundable.
4. Services performed by third parties or special services (e.g. cakes, flowers, etc.) which become useless as a result of the cancellation are to be paid by the customer in full. * in cases when its too late to cancel or the service was already performed
5. The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults + 2 children (below 12 years old), or 3 adults.
6. Children who are 5 or younger sleep for free in the existing bedding of 1 room shared with a paying adult, breakfast is free. Additional small separate bed can be provided for 10$. Important: accommodation for only one child under 5 years per 1 room is free. For children between 5-12 years are provided with 50% discount (breakfast is included) for accommodation and dinner. Teenagers older than 12 years are considered as adults. Additional bed for adults can be provided for 15$ (breakfast is included)
7. Prepared food from sources other than the hotel's but served and consumed at hotel must be agreed in advance with the reception.
8. Pets: pets must be agreed in advance. If you wish to bring a pet with you, please make this clear at the time of booking. In some cases when we were not informed about pets during the booking of the room, the hotel reserves the right not to accommodate guests and to offer another accommodation properties.
9. Important notice: outside shoes should be removed at the entrance, you may use slippers we provide or your own indoor slippers or not to wear slippers at all, for your comfort we recommend you to bring your own home slippers.
Breakfast time for each guest is flexible, you may choose time which is convenient for you according to your plans, just please notify us in the evening. Please be informed that breakfast is served between 7 and 10 am in summer time and between 7:30 and 10:30 in winter time.
If you would like to have dinner at hotel, please book and adjust menu with us in advance (one day prior to your arrival at latest), since we serve only freshly cooked food.
11. Green Yard is a non'smoking hotel. Smoking is not permitted inside the building. Smoking penalty 2000som.
12. If you need any help with the luggage on your arrival, please inform us in advance.
* The hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking if the prepayment was not made in time or the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, management reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner, to refuse accommodation for persons, who are in hotel's black list.